What is your reason to look for a mommy makeover Alaska? After giving birth, women often wonder what became of their bodies. Dissatisfaction with body shape is indeed a common problem that is often experienced by new mothers. The ideal appearance is undoubtedly the dream of every person in the world, especially for women. The intention to improve their body shape may be the most significant consideration for women. But, what if the desire arises after pregnancy? Can post-pregnant women get plastic surgery? Being pregnant and giving birth changes the overall physique.
A tummy tuck, or what is known in medical terms as abdominoplasty, is a part of contouring to get a more proportional shape of the stomach while rejuvenating. Many moms know the details and procedures of a tummy tuck. It is a cosmetic procedure that aims to remove excess skin and fat in the abdomen. It also reduces the multiplication of skin in the stomach and removes striae (stretch marks). The process also repositions the navel and tightens the abdominal muscles to make the abdomen tighter and flat.
According to the US statistical data in 2007, the number of people who underwent this procedure reached 148,000, for both men and women. A tummy tuck is one of the five most popular aesthetic surgical procedures for that year. Now, it’s one of the most sought-after plastic surgeries to remove the excess skin and fat after birth. Before you get a mommy makeover in Anchorage Alaska, you need to know these five things.
- This procedure is intended for those who are overweight and have skin slack. Women usually experience this over 40 who have been pregnant several times. This procedure is also desired by those who never been pregnant, but because of the age factor, the skin of the stomach becomes loose.
- Plastic surgery is one of the quick ways to get an ideal body. However, when should postpartum mothers get plastic surgery? A mommy makeover is recommended at least six months to 1-year for postpartum moms.
- You are advised to wait at least six months after giving birth before undergoing your first waist tightening surgery or other plastic surgery. All patients are required to undergo several health tests before undergoing any cosmetic procedure to ensure optimal safety and recovery.
- You can’t lift heavy things. It is important to remember that you will not be able to carry a child or lift heavy object for about 2-3 weeks. If you still want to have more children in the coming years, it is recommended that you wait until you are done.
- If you have sagging skin that irritates the stomach and waist, then tightening the abdomen may be the best choice for you. So what are you waiting for? If you still have questions or experience confusion regarding any cosmetic treatments, seek a specialist for a consultation.